Friday, September 09, 2005

early morning went back to sch for guides. *yawning* i'm soo tired!!! omg.


march march march. ade and grace kept makin fun of him.. hmpf!!!



after tt went for gadget making or tie some stupid knots. =X.. shping and anyu go and tie my fringe. HAHAHAHAHAHAS!!! omg. made me luff e whole time. goodness.. den ltr go sing some songs.. T.T


jus nw went to my grandma's. went to see my uncle's 7 mths baby. seriously, her cheeks was jus soooo cute!!! sooo adorable!!! my aunt let me carry, i smiled at her, she luffed back. goodness. SIMPLE JUS PLAIN ADORABLE!!! hahas. btw, her name is zi yuan. cute ain she?? like a bundle of joy from heaven.. LOL!


i've been thinking. thinking, thinking.. how does his class even know i like him?? OMG. LMAO.. i wanna know.. =P


i hate maths. seriously i do. nth you do can change my mind. (:


sugar we're going DOWN.


good day ppl..


imc. (((:

No comments: